Bradley's View

Bradley's View

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Run Mountains, Feed People

Lately, snow has been the norm around here.

Last Monday, Luna and I broke trail up to Hope Pass

I recently had a pair of skate skis passed down to me, which has been great motivation to get out every day, I'm grateful for the gift.

A couple of nights ago Luna and I went to visit with Mike in Frisco.  We didn't get there until late, but that didn't stop us from heading up Mt. Royal in the dark and cold  you find above 10,000 ft at 11:00 at night.  Mike is about 125 summits into his goal of 365 summits of Mt. Royal.  His cause is noble and his motives are humble.  Check it out through the link above and consider making a donation, if you feel so compelled.  Thanks to the support of generous folks, the food bank in Frisco has accrued over 1,000 lbs of food for the hungry.



The turn-around point of yesterday's ski into Mayflower Gluch.
I probably won't do this route again on skate skis- it was tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment